Everyone has different tastes, one of which is in the case of drinks. Coffee lovers also have their favorite, whether it’s black coffee or latte coffee. But if it is linked to health and diet, which one is healthier between these two types of coffee? Let’s look at the following comparison of black coffee and latte
Black coffee is usually consumed without milk, cream, or sugar. This type of coffee is very strong and very good to increase energy. In general, black coffee is made by brewing coffee beans with hot water. Black coffee has several health benefits, as follows:
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Prevent neurological disease
- Rich antioxidants that can counteract free radicals
- Good to ward off type 2 diabetes
- Improve heart health
- Prevent depression.
Coffee can cause weight gain. But if you consume black coffee without milk and sugar, you will avoid the effect. Black coffee is the right choice if you do not want to gain weight.
- Latte is basically made by mixing coffee with milk. Even so today there are many types of latte combined with various flavors such as mocca, chocolate, and others.
- Latte is known to have the same health benefits as black coffee. But black coffee is considered healthier because it does not contain milk or other composition additions. However, consuming too much latte coffee every day can cause weight gain.
- This is because the addition of milk and sugar in coffee is likely to cause obesity. But you can also avoid it by using low-calorie milk and replace sugar with other natural sweeteners that do not cause obesity.
That’s the comparison between black coffee and latte. Both are equally delicious and beneficial for health if you know how to consume them. You can choose black coffee that is more healthy and not make fat. But of course this is back to the taste of each person